Perky Dev Kit 4u

Thread Started By jazon1

• 14 Vote(s) - 3.79 Average
Rate Thread
Ok after trying to get my hands on the Perky Dev kit for months now i gave up and decided to make my own using the Legacy dev kit and a rip of the Perky body,there was all kinds of fuckery implimented in protecting you from doing this but i think i was able to get it done pretty well,that said i would mostly use this kit for the upper body where the perky body differs from the legacy body as that was where i mostly focused my efforts, i left the legacy body in the kit as well for you to use as well, i would use that for the lowers on both perky and legacy as they are the same and there kit will likly have better weights for bottoms.
NOTE: this is not the official Dev kit for perky but as no one is sharing that this will have to do

[To see links please register here]

Great job getting past all the protection and making this possible.

(09-27-2020, 09:10 PM)Ap0110 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Great job getting past all the protection and making this possible.

Thanks,
and if anyone ever does get ahold of the real perky kit i would still love a copy for my own clothing making..

That's great! Thank you!!! :D

hi, i cant download it, links unavailable

Reupload please, link broken

I send any other dev kit in exchange . (e-mail deleted by Lagertha)

Sorry link should be working again,sorry about the crappy site for shareing it but its free and did not require me registering and giving my name...
you might have to just keep clicking the download button and closing popups or use a popup blocker i had to close about 10 popups before the acual download for the file started.
if anyone wants to download it and reupload it to another site be my guest just dont use a site linked to your real name or email.

Unfortunately the file is empty(

julia,you need blender 2.8+

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Legacy Perky and Pregnancy Dev Kits supertruper 28 26,998 06-25-2022, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Lagertha