Legacy Perky and Pregnancy Dev Kits

Thread Started By supertruper

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate Thread
Please if someone have some of these Kits contact me and I will send full perm clothing in return. Thank you!

Attached Files Image(s)

I'll pay 1K

Do you mean this kit?

[To see links please register here]

(04-12-2020, 08:55 PM)supertruper Wrote:

Please if someone have some of these Kits contact me and I will send full perm clothing in return. Thank you!

Yea i would love to get my hands on the legacy perky dev kit as well,have been unable to find it anywhere. ill let you know if i can get my hands on it and please you do the same if you can find it,would love to make some clothing for it,i have been able to use the legacy kit for it but it really makes it hard to get the boobies right on the clothing.

SoooOOooo.. what are you saying??
You have it? but the boobies dont work.. or you dont have it?

If you go to the legacy store and rip it.. and upload it, then you have it, right?
I have managed to rip the pregnancy avi, but perky and the male avi have worked for a time but when I log back in, they revert back to cubes, its most confusing.
I have tried on multiple viewers, when I upload as a Dae fil, it doesn't load or says there is a size error, and when I upscale it, it says a material error, when I load a Dae into Blender, the legs are in the air and body is so small its is hard to scale up. The pregnancy one is easy but the rest is a CHALLENGE!!

The more people try the better!!

(04-13-2020, 09:39 AM)D0gstar Wrote:

Do you mean this kit?

Exactly that one

(04-17-2020, 05:15 AM)jazon1 Wrote:

(04-12-2020, 08:55 PM)supertruper Wrote:

Yea i would love to get my hands on the legacy perky dev kit as well,have been unable to find it anywhere. ill let you know if i can get my hands on it and please you do the same if you can find it,would love to make some clothing for it,i have been able to use the legacy kit for it but it really makes it hard to get the boobies right on the clothing.

I will let you know if I do

THANKS YOU they don't publish offer for get the body 5K expensive

Joining the search :)

Yeahhh who have?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Legacy Dev Kit + Bombshell (Blender) Scandal 3 119 Yesterday, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Lagertha
  Linden Labs- Senra Blender Dev kits ZeroThe10th 1 678 08-13-2023, 03:18 AM
Last Post: screee
  Perky Dev Kit 4u jazon1 15 6,288 05-05-2022, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Lagertha