Hello From Down Under

Thread Started By darkcooderl33t

• 32 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Rate Thread
Bug 
hey peeps
i like to start with is that i have not been on sl since full side server update they did my shit stop working veiwers etc and mesh was just out used to be patricotic nigga
and know i have lost contact with people know comming back so give us some time
and i glad to share shit i have heaps of hacker tools udpflood fuck bomber but think in russin ftp brute forcer port scaners ddoser lots more i can share that if u guys wont
i like the rule 1 for 1 so keep bots skidds and leechers out any way howdy hope i can become friends with ya all:ThumbsUp::D;):Cool:

Welcome back into the scene, its nice to meet someone from the PN days.
Yeah Sl has chanced quite a bit since SS and Mesh, but we did our best to explain how alot of it in the tutorial section.
Found herree:

[To see links please register here]

Tutorials don't hurt your post count so feel fre to look at as many as you like.
If you need further help you can always ask and someone will help you to the best of their ability ^_^.

As for the hacking tools, I'm not sure about that, no one has ever shared that before @"Ap0110" is that stuff allowed?

thanks for quick reply and yeah good o pn group kronic the one that got me into it im really white but hey im not racist i hate everyone equal lolz

remember name drexeal trollmasterflex chello

That's teh only way to live XD.