Hello !

Thread Started By Davii:3

• 29 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average
Rate Thread
Rainbow 
Hew guys , nice to meet you !
My name is Davi and i'm happy to be a part of this site .
I will try to share many things from my inventory , promise ! ^^

I'm from Romania and I'm 16.

I'm very kind and a very nice person . I love to chat and i love to help the comunity and people .
If you respect me , i will respect you too , thats simple , ha ? :D

Maybe I'm a noob on this site , but I have many years in SL2 , don't ask me if i was a little kid when i started playing SL , shhh :D
I have big experience with shapes , like 5 years so..
I'm a creator (shaper creator) so if you ever need a shape or you have a request , contact me for free ! :)

:ThumbsUp:

Do you make your own shapes or do you... hint hint... copybot different ones..?

I haven't know about copybotting until when a girl copybotted my shape and that was now 6 months and I have 4 years experience with creating shapes , so I can say that I really don't use COPYBOTTED shapes , because most of shapes have BIG ASS , SHOULDERS , UGLY AND SCARRY FACE and many ... thats why I love to create shapes , to make them realistic . :)

I forgot to mention , in Oct i will make 5 years of experience in creating shapes :)