How do I download the latest darkstorm

Thread Started By RavenBunnie

• 14 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Rate Thread
I'm a little confused on how to download darkstorm

viewer Darkstorm the old one is dead, 

the new Darkstorm can be

[To see links please register here]

Please don't use the latest darkstorm, it's dirty as all hell, thats why we didn;t post it here. Please use Hydra

In what way is it dirty as all hell as you put it?
Be nice to have some details to back it up.

be nice yourself marysmith
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

@Lagertha
I was responding to @Drebin Dubious's post:

The posters before him/her was about darkstorm, one said it was outdated other asked where to download update.

Then Drebin said not to download due to it being dirty as all hell, so I was simply quoting what he/she said.

Considering goonsquad used a leaked version of darkstorm originally from kinggoon, which was created by WISH, that was why I posted Wish's twitter page so users could update to latest version, I could of just posted his website but I thought it would be more responsible for users to see it was genuinely Wish's viewer before downloading it.

So when Drebin a super moderator says and I quote: "Please don't use the latest darkstorm, it's dirty as all hell, thats why we didn;t post it here."

Pretty much all people when told to not do something without a reason why then go and do it. so I was simply asking for details to back up his/her claim that the viewer is dirty, what did they mean by dirty? why is it dirty? where's the proof?

As I'm just being honest, not trying to be disrespectful or anything, but as a general user here not a moderator looking from the outside in.

Got hydrostorm thats now outdated
Creator already said they not making any more for free users, vip only.
links to new darkstorm get removed with no proof as to the reason why.

Makes it look like goonsquad mods just trying to force users to pay vip to upgrade.

I'm in no way saying that is true, but that is just how it looks on the surface.

And also, if the mods know something in it is dangerous, why isn't there a warning in the cb section explaining it? as if the warning had of been there in big red letters saying: "DO NOT UPDATE DARKSTORM TO 6.2.0 BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING" then a breakdown of the reason, then this thread wouldn't of even existed.

So again I reiterate: No intensions of being impolite, disrespectful or argumentative, simply looking for answers.

Happy Easter

Mary xx

I seiously can't figure out how to use hydrastorm, and do not find any problems with Darkstorm.

im bit confused what u guys mean dirty ? is latest darkstorm not safe or something ?

(06-12-2021, 05:44 PM)nooperr Wrote:

im bit confused what u guys mean dirty ? is latest darkstorm not safe or something ?

i can't give you answer, we dont talk here about Darkstorm it isn't our viewer, use Hydrastorm (this is the only viewer what is still working)
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

ah alright thanks for the info ... i didnt know that sorry

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] The Latest Hydrastorm 6.4.23.64823 (2021) Brad 40 6,865 07-27-2022, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Lagertha