material of model is not subset of reference model

Thread Started By yorkie

• 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
Rate Thread
ok guys im getting this in a lot of my uploads  :material of model is not subset of reference model: i no there is something in the debug settings u can change but i forgot any idea whats hoing on its drivin me mad

(05-23-2020, 03:03 PM)yorkshiregirl Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

ok guys im getting this in a lot of my uploads  :material of model is not subset of reference model: i no there is something in the debug settings u can change but i forgot any idea whats hoing on its drivin me mad
I simple load it on blender and export as collada... solved

haveing the same problems with the dae files, trying to upload in sl, or it says  it miss something i think bad shares
but  blender dont even see the dae files,
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

Are you having this problem with rigged models? Or are you have this problem with unrigged models?

<quote option="&quot;Glide&quot; pid='76271' dateline='1590269593'"><br />
haveing the same problems with the dae files, trying to upload in sl, or it says  it miss something i think bad shares<br />
but  blender dont even see the dae files,</quote><br />
found how to do it goto debug setting to ImporterLegacyMatching in debug settings to TRUE<br />
works great now yayy

(05-23-2020, 06:31 PM)Ap0110 Wrote:

Are you having this problem with rigged models? Or are you have this problem with unrigged models?

rigged most of it is shoes or boots

Probably because they are rigging with MeshesSL and it hasn't been updated by the developer for some time.

(05-23-2020, 08:48 PM)Ap0110 Wrote:

Probably because they are rigging with MeshesSL and it hasn't been updated by the developer for some time.

i got them from here but sorted now debug setting to ImporterLegacyMatching in debug settings to TRUE works

(05-24-2020, 05:50 AM)yorkshiregirl Wrote:

(05-23-2020, 08:48 PM)Ap0110 Wrote:

i got them from here but sorted now debug setting to ImporterLegacyMatching in debug settings to TRUE works

Make a post explaining how you fixed it so the next person will have a guide to fix it.

Also I know you got it from here but the person who uploaded it probably used MeshesSL to rig it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes think to Ap0110, most using MeshesSL, i use it to but i check most of the times or i can upload it myself if not then i dont share it, 
i have the problem with clothing and jewelry, the bento hand rings i can't upload them it gives a error in yellow on the bottom of the upload screen
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6