Ultimate Ripping Tool for Second Life - MeshFix v2

Thread Started By Saeki Amae

• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rate Thread
Firstly ... thank you for working on this program. It's an impressive achievement indeed. I see that you're working on an even more audacious project now, and am looking forward to seeing the results :D

I was slow to find MeshFix because I've found ways to use MeshesSL and Mesh Helper and didn't need a new program, however I recently encountered a rip which causes them to crash, so I came looking for a new program and found MeshFix and it's great.

There's one problem though and it is, I believe, due to the fact that you don't export the full skeleton. As you note, normally it's not necessary, however when you are exporting a mesh which deforms the skeleton (for example a non-human avatar) if you don't include the skeleton the resulting DAE doesn't deform the avatar and as a result is useless.

Is it possible to get a version of your excellent program which includes the option to include the skeleton when exporting the DAE?

Thanks for your attention.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ultimate Ripping Tool for Second Life - MeshFix v2 - by Scotty62 - 12-30-2023, 07:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tool For MeshesSL Glitches Lagertha 1 1,268 07-23-2023, 05:29 PM
Last Post: ZeroThe10th