Ultimate Ripping Tool for Second Life - MeshFix v2

Thread Started By Saeki Amae

• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rate Thread
@kalachman

Hello cutie, I didn't test this tool with animesh so it might be possible that something may not work correctly.
You can try Mesh Helper/ MeshesSL to see if it works better or not. 
And Hydrastorm is usable, you just need to edit an XML file, also you can try spoofing firestorm version to legit one - the answer is in this forum somewhere.

That being said, I rather concentrate on new viewer project now than fixing small details like this.
The reason is: my tool is too much limited by xmls. I am sure you noticed that scripts generated with MeshFix don't reapply the bump maps and specular maps.
It's not a bug but rather the lack of needed data in exported xmls. And OpenSim exports won't work neither.
Until new viewer comes, a lot of things will be limited so instead of just improving limited stuff i rather make something limitless ^^.

.. and I really mean limitless :P

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ultimate Ripping Tool for Second Life - MeshFix v2 - by Saeki Amae - 11-17-2023, 02:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tool For MeshesSL Glitches Lagertha 1 1,270 07-23-2023, 05:29 PM
Last Post: ZeroThe10th