Ultimate Ripping Tool for Second Life - MeshFix v2

Thread Started By Saeki Amae

• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rate Thread
And about the new viewer project:

I like coding stuff and helping this community - this is why I have made MeshFix2 tool.

I would be able to code the viewer that would make copying stuff easier than ever.

However:
Under my main post, above download section I politely asked to leave a single post about your impressions about the app.
Maybe give me some hugs or rep points also. I wrote that it is important to me. And yet..

More than 250 people have downloaded my tool. But as you can see, very few actually left any post in this thread.
And only 3 persons: @Ap0110, @ZeroThe10th, @Jadwiga (You guys are amazing! <3) have given me any rep points for all the work
on this program. Such situation can really upset..

The amount of work required to make a new viewer will be even greater (months or more!) than for the MeshFix tool.

Therefore I decided not to start working on the new project until I see that more people actually care and appreciate what I do
or until somebody simply pays for me for this project.

I hope I don't sound too selfish or anything.. I just need some motivation to put so much my free time ino this kind of project.

Kisses everyone! <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ultimate Ripping Tool for Second Life - MeshFix v2 - by Saeki Amae - 04-07-2023, 04:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tool For MeshesSL Glitches Lagertha 1 1,271 07-23-2023, 05:29 PM
Last Post: ZeroThe10th