Ultimate Ripping Tool for Second Life - MeshFix v2

Thread Started By Saeki Amae

• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rate Thread
@blacklistedcat
Thank you for your kind words! I am happy you like it! Especially the hug is sooo much appreciated! <3

If you have problems with ripping something , please contact me on PM on forum or even better, on Discord and we will see what can be the issue! You can even send me mxp file of the project that doesn't work (Export Project button after choosing right project)

About your suggestion about generating single dae per mesh link - it could be possible but very ineffective - each dae would take additional 10 L$ for uploading the model rather than paying this fee once. And it would take much more time.

And about mesh corruption, make sure you followed the guidance and you have set ImporterLegacyMatching in your viewer to true. Otherwise most meshes will seem broken.

PS: And yes, it is written in Python. I could make linux version using virtual machine, but will see. If there are more requests of linux version i will consider making one. Currently my attention is drawn by the new, even bigger project. If it works out, it will work way better than MeshFix2

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ultimate Ripping Tool for Second Life - MeshFix v2 - by Saeki Amae - 03-12-2023, 02:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tool For MeshesSL Glitches Lagertha 1 1,271 07-23-2023, 05:29 PM
Last Post: ZeroThe10th