Ultimate Ripping Tool for Second Life - MeshFix v2

Thread Started By Saeki Amae

• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rate Thread
Not necessarily. In your previous report i also saw this error with description. And now it happens again. So it was generated with the newest Darkstorm yes? Please send me the XML so i can take a look at it.

I did most tests on Hydrastorm, maybe there is some edge case that I didn't take into consideration - i need an XML to test it. You can just paste it in pastebin or something, anything will work xD

And don't worry, exported XML files dont' have any data allowing to track any avatar - they only have prim data and that's all.

And no, it is 2.0.1 version. The fact that your friend got SLM file is enough proof for this - as you remember there were no SLM files in the first try.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ultimate Ripping Tool for Second Life - MeshFix v2 - by Saeki Amae - 02-23-2023, 05:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tool For MeshesSL Glitches Lagertha 1 1,268 07-23-2023, 05:29 PM
Last Post: ZeroThe10th