[split] XML export

Thread Started By BriannaVeyran

• 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rate Thread
(11-25-2021, 04:29 PM)BriannaVeyran Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Oh, I didn't talk to any of them, of course. All I did was experiment with what I have in my inventory. There are some that I can rez out like it's a box or something, and there are some that immediately kick it back to my inventory saying it has to be worn.

As for doing it with full perm objects, just because I have it full perm in SL doesn't mean I can edit the mesh object itself, which is something I like to do.

if you can't rezz and kick it back to your inventory then its not full perm, people hate that when they add a no rezz script it 

if you like to do all things with the full perm clothes, then you must buy it with dae file then you can do what you want with it on blender, but then the prize will be double as what you buy now, but not all shops sells with dae files
the only thing when you upload it back to second life it coast ofcourse also a couple lindens (not worth to upload it yourself if you have a small store,) it has your name but you still are not the offical creator so you can't sell it full perm
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

[To see links please register here]

Messages In This Thread
[split] XML export - by BriannaVeyran - 11-25-2021, 01:49 PM
RE: [split] XML export - by Lagertha - 11-25-2021, 02:13 PM
RE: [split] XML export - by BriannaVeyran - 11-25-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: [split] XML export - by Lagertha - 11-25-2021, 06:03 PM
RE: [split] XML export - by BriannaVeyran - 11-25-2021, 06:39 PM
RE: [split] XML export - by Prometheus - 01-15-2022, 04:46 AM
RE: [split] XML export - by Lagertha - 11-25-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: [split] XML export - by Lagertha - 01-15-2022, 06:09 PM