Hi Everyone I'm New Here

Thread Started By ToysBerry

• 13 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average
Rate Thread
Hi everyone I am knew here you can call me Toya first off I want to thank everyone for the great work here thanks so much. I also I wanted to take the moment to give my introduction. I also want to say it's very nice to meet everyone and I'm getting the hang of things around here also I admit I need help on A few things and maybe I'll even meet A few friends. And if you want to hang out sometime as A friend then message me I'm A little bit shy here but I just wanted to take the time to tell everybody hi and well I don't even know how to use A UUID I think that how is spelled I'm going need some help with that as well so if anybody can teach me that I been trying to read but the post maybe old I see no pictures. And also welcome new members who are new like myself.

Messages In This Thread
Hi Everyone I'm New Here - by ToysBerry - 07-19-2023, 09:21 AM
RE: Hi Everyone I'm New Here - by Optimus Prime - 07-19-2023, 09:21 AM
RE: Hi Everyone I'm New Here - by ToysBerry - 07-19-2023, 09:27 AM
RE: Hi Everyone I'm New Here - by Lagertha - 07-19-2023, 04:51 PM