Land/Avatar Survey Bot $$

Thread Started By Jgark

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate Thread
For such a thing i whould use corrade bot. Not only because its free but because its easy to use by scripts inworld. 
Also setup of a bot is easy, all you need is a small v-server (or your own at home) and install it. Setup an SL account with it, give it a group of your choice and a password (ingame scripts needs this to control the bot as a security feature ;) ) and after it logged in, you can completely control it from a simple script. For most stuff there are already free scripts on marketplace (search for [WaS]).

With this knowledge (and the easy to use wiki of it) you can almost do whatever you want the bot to do. Even grab all data of Avatars, land, regions, whatever and send it to external services. No need for an experience or anything else.

I use mine for group advertising to more than 50 groups, teleport to some sims to get data of objects in a specific area and send this data to a mysql database. All controlled by 2 scripts in one prim located on a 16 m² square parcel on mainland somewhere ;) This works now for 2 month without any problems even after sim restarts.

Messages In This Thread
Land/Avatar Survey Bot $$ - by Jgark - 12-30-2022, 12:29 AM
RE: Land/Avatar Survey Bot $$ - by Lagertha - 12-30-2022, 01:50 PM
RE: Land/Avatar Survey Bot $$ - by ukparis - 02-07-2023, 02:02 PM
RE: Land/Avatar Survey Bot $$ - by Nadinia - 03-23-2023, 04:50 AM
RE: Land/Avatar Survey Bot $$ - by Lagertha - 03-23-2023, 01:21 PM