Is this still illegal?

Thread Started By nawty1

• 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rate Thread
hi...
i buy full perm mesh items to make my own stuff and sell. i have revcently noticed that a few of my items i purchased are not very good LOD and vanish when you slightly zoom out.

My question is this: If i have paid money and officially purchased an item, found out it is low LOD and nicely asked the creator if they could possibly re-upload the item with better LOD and they don't do this, can i still get in trouble for copying the mesh, uploading it and using this instead of their low LOD version?  it's not like i am reselling the item as full perm and trying to pass it off as my own, i have already paid money for it to the creator, i just want a version that has better LOD so i don't get bad reviews and complaints as my items aren't good because they vanish when the customer zooms out.
I am guessing that this is still a no-no, but i am hoping someone is going to prove me wrong and tell me i can't get into trouble for this :)

Messages In This Thread
Is this still illegal? - by nawty1 - 04-29-2022, 07:21 AM
RE: Is this still illegal? - by Lagertha - 04-29-2022, 09:05 AM
RE: Is this still illegal? - by nawty1 - 04-29-2022, 02:27 PM
RE: Is this still illegal? - by Necrok - 04-29-2022, 09:08 PM
RE: Is this still illegal? - by Lagertha - 04-30-2022, 06:07 PM
RE: Is this still illegal? - by Lagertha - 04-30-2022, 06:25 PM
RE: Is this still illegal? - by nawty1 - 05-31-2022, 02:41 PM