Second life Tos About sextual age play

Thread Started By JamesLionard

• 16 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
Rate Thread
I've been around SL almost from the start, and used to help run adult clubs and DJ.

When we had the teen servers, it was highly illegal for a teen to come onto an adult server, never mind an adult sim, and anyone caught would lose their account, also, the club / sim owners had to be vigelant to, as if we didn't keep an eye and report stuff we risked having our accounts banned too, hence forth all the height checking scripts as you tp'd into sims.

I used to feel so sorry for Neko's as they got auto kicked so much as they had the paw feet instead of heels.

Then LL got rid of teen servers and merged them with the adults, and for a while there was a lot of confusion as to what was actually allowed withing the general scope of the newly revised ToS.

It basically goes as follows now:

A child avatar is fully allowed on an adult sim, but, they must abide by the following restrictions.
They can't indulge in any kind of public sex play for obvious reasons, they are allowed to sit on pose balls as long as they change it to a none sexual pose within a very timely manner.
If anyone jumps on the other pose ball in the process of it being changed and get screenshotted then they will most certainly get banned and the child avatar account temp suspended or some kind of restriction put on it.

The reason they are allowed on the pose balls to change it is because of the mom/child toleplays that are non sexual, and due to the grey area of it being a little too adult for moderate sims, it's a fine line to walk.

As a co-owner of an adult club I would set out strict rules for various classes to follow, and also tried to keep a small section of the club were they could come and enjoy the atmosphere without getting into trouble, I would also perminantly ban any users that messaged the child avatar in any kind of sexual way if it was reported to me.

I did that for many years and never once got any warnings or restrictions put on me by LL.

I also used to be a child avatar as part of bloodlines, thats how I ended up helping to run the clubs in the first place, but I never did the sex part, I was more interested in the DJ'ing and business side of SL.

So, unless LL has changed it's ToS in the last couple of years on the issue, it should still be the same.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Second life Tos About sextual age play - by OldAndGray - 11-22-2021, 01:15 PM