What up what up

Thread Started By ZenDragon

• 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Rate Thread
Sup fellow copybotters,

Used to be an occational visitor of the old goonsquad site way back when. Been occasionally using a pretty old fs copy bot viewer for a long time for things like ripping anims from test posers to use in my own ao huds or dance huds for my own use. Also, skins, tattoos, layers and the like for combing on my usual mesh body as it takes uuid's. I would combine the look I wanted in paint.net and upload the result to use as a skin. Although for textures I would mostly just go view them in world and use a cache viewer to pull them instead of dusting off ye old copybot. I'm returning to the scene now for mesh, in particular mesh bodies that seem to be hard to get a hold of the devkits for. I simply want them within blender as a reference as I learn to create my own bodies. Being able to look at things such as necks that are made to fit catwa or standard sl heads will be more then helpful so I don't even need full dev kits per say. I just need to see how the big boys of the mesh avi world have been doing things. Thinking I will still stick around and hopefully find a productive way to contribute to this fine looking little community you have here as time passes. Feels good to be entering the world of copybotting again, in a world where some creators insist on being as closed source as they can.

Messages In This Thread
What up what up - by ZenDragon - 07-15-2020, 08:48 AM
RE: What up what up - by Optimus Prime - 07-15-2020, 08:48 AM
RE: What up what up - by Optimus Prime - 07-15-2020, 08:48 AM
RE: What up what up - by ZenDragon - 07-15-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: What up what up - by ClChristie - 07-15-2020, 12:28 PM
RE: What up what up - by ZenDragon - 07-16-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: What up what up - by Optimus Prime - 07-16-2020, 07:08 AM