Hello

Thread Started By smutnut

• 7 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
Rate Thread
(07-10-2020, 05:58 PM)Geizer Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

The best way to learn is to have lots of patience and try and mistake.

As for the zipped files you talk about... theres a few stuff myself I downloaded on goonsquad and other sites and it doesnt upload at all for me. Your best bet is to get stuff directly from Second Life and use MeshSl to get rigged avatars or stuff. Lots of stuff upload correctly, some others need to be fixed whit blender. But its a bit of the same, theres a lot of stuff that wont work and will never upload at all whatever you do.

By example, there's that crysis Rigged avatar I wanted, but nothing worked at all even if I played whit MeshSl or blender.

I dont use Avastar anymore cause it barely work 5% of the time for me.

So, you'll get your own experience of the vast world of copybotting.

Thanks. That's pretty much what I was hoping to hear. I was using it today but sometimes things would work and sometimes things wouldn't. Mostly it works good If I want to alter demos or something that I am wearing but I couldn't get textures off of anyone, and no one stays still long enough for me to get my thoughts straight LOL

Messages In This Thread
Hello - by smutnut - 07-06-2020, 02:34 PM
RE: Hello - by Optimus Prime - 07-06-2020, 02:34 PM
RE: Hello - by NoSushi - 07-06-2020, 06:29 PM
RE: Hello - by smutnut - 07-09-2020, 09:48 AM
RE: Hello - by Geizer - 07-10-2020, 05:58 PM
RE: Hello - by smutnut - 07-10-2020, 07:38 PM