Banned from SL .. Couldn't let it go.

Thread Started By kclunk

• 7 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
Rate Thread
Been on SL for almost 10 years and recently got banned across all my alts (14). All but one were well established with tons of inventory and loads of investment in both time and money.

I was pissed off but tried to forget about SL as it was eating into my 1st Life anyway and thought it'd be better for me in the long run. Uninstalled Firestorm, hid all my old SL links, unsubbed to all SL Youtubers and generally tried to forget about the whole thing and move on. However, in the end I succumbed and began searching for others who'd got banned too to see how, why, and what happened next, if anything.

I came across this forum.

Phase two of my 2nd Life begins ... I hope!

Messages In This Thread
Banned from SL .. Couldn't let it go. - by kclunk - 05-16-2019, 06:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad banned from sl djayen 1 2,332 10-05-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Optimus Prime
  I was banned on my main account what payment info should I use now? madamadam14 1 2,708 01-15-2017, 12:56 AM
Last Post: c0bra
Rainbow Hello (here's hoping I don't get banned) icemare 3 4,606 02-07-2015, 07:49 PM
Last Post: InigoMontoya