ERAS ZOMBIE INVASION

Thread Started By Shawnturner

• 39 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average
Rate Thread
Eras Zombie Invasion has just been released onto Battle.net. It is the remake to the classic Warcraft 3 map. I am creating this thread to assemble any and all suggestions or any bugs/glitches one might report into one location. Check out the map now and if you have feedback to give I would be glad to hear it.   As far as what one can expect from the game: I have basically brought all the features from the original over. I have a water/boat system that works quite nicely and one can still expect the dreaded water zombies. I’ve added additional events as well as a new random event feature that will make the game feel different every time, more dynamic. I plan on adding loads more and expanding on what’s already a great game.  As this is newly released it may contain some bugs or glitches, even issues of balance, if you encounter them, report them, as I’d greatly appreciate any input on these matters. 

For more details : 

[To see links please register here]

Messages In This Thread
ERAS ZOMBIE INVASION - by Shawnturner - 11-02-2017, 07:18 AM
RE: ERAS ZOMBIE INVASION - by Optimus Prime - 11-02-2017, 07:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eras Zombie Invasion: Operation Resurrection djamelo 1 1,362 05-26-2019, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Optimus Prime
  Zombie Newbie samzomby 2 3,200 08-28-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Summer