Hi from SimiP

Thread Started By SimiP

• 22 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average
Rate Thread
*waves* I never know what to write in these things. I am a self confessed lurker. I like to pick apart things and see whats inside and how they function. I prefer to be the balls behind the man lol

Been inworld and older than the dirt there. I want to learn how to do stuff but of course no funds to actually do it. So while I am learning and checking things out you'll see me around a bit. Once I do I will be more than happy to step in and help, even donate some of the stuff I do create. Right now I am great with Photoshop but making the jump to learn Blender and Avastar. I want to do my own mesh items. Learning the scripting language too so any help there will be more than appreciated. 

Anything else just ask. As time goes by I will be more than happy to pitch in with anything here.

Messages In This Thread
Hi from SimiP - by SimiP - 06-14-2017, 01:14 PM
RE: Hi from SimiP - by Optimus Prime - 06-14-2017, 01:14 PM