Hello, Im new and just have a few questions.

Thread Started By Asukax

• 39 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
Rate Thread
Hello, I got banned from SL official for mutliple reasons and I wanna try a copybot viewer, I had darkstorm first version, and now darkstormv4 and others Im downloading, they say even if you are banned from "computer" from Sl u can still get into darkstorm, right? well, anyways, idk how to install it, because it gives me a error message and idk if I have to extract first or just click or add to the official/singularity/firestorm folder, can someone answer me this questions please? thanks :)

Edit: I think I already managed to get the proper Darkstorm viewer and the firestorm professional too from here, thanks guys! and sorry if the post wasnt mean to be here, you can delete it Lol Thanks :)

Messages In This Thread
Hello, Im new and just have a few questions. - by Asukax - 05-24-2017, 08:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Greetings and questions :3 Berlin 5 2,468 06-29-2019, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Optimus Prime
  Introduction, questions, comments aphoenixburning 3 3,884 06-20-2017, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Optimus Prime