Maitreya Lara tutorial with dev kit

Thread Started By RiderLibertas

• 138 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average
Rate Thread
(05-05-2016, 05:26 PM)RiderLibertas Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

(05-05-2016, 05:20 PM)Pixel Duster Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Oh you know, one simple thing could be tripping you up. Are you holding down the M key when you import an .obj? That should snap it right to the body.

The obj clothing I'm importing snaps to the body just fine, in the right place and right size, no rotation needed.  It's only when I try to change a shape slider that this happens.  Very odd.  It's not the clothing that is moving, it's the body itself.  Note that the bones don't move with it.  I've never seen that before.

You don't actually have to have to import anything to test this.  The snapshot I attached doesn't have the clothing I'm working on.  Just opened the Lara blend file directly from the tutorial and change a shape slider.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maitreya Lara tutorial with dev kit - by RiderLibertas - 05-05-2016, 05:29 PM
RE: Maitreya Lara tutorial with dev kit - by Jaan - 07-12-2018, 11:24 PM
RE: Maitreya Lara tutorial with dev kit - by Lolo - 09-12-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Maitreya Lara tutorial with dev kit - by shvf - 07-21-2016, 08:51 PM