Second Life Copybot
Ripping/copying scripts - Printable Version

+- Second Life Copybot (https://secondlifecopybot.com)
+-- Forum: THE LOUNGE (https://secondlifecopybot.com/forum-24.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://secondlifecopybot.com/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Ripping/copying scripts (/thread-10081.html)

Ripping/copying scripts - Black_sails - 11-22-2015

SO! starting to get the hang of dark storm, figured for my first upload i would upload some JRB Maestro shoes that i figured out how to copy (took the demo, ripped it out of its funky looking stupid demo box, put it back together then duplicated the shoe twice for each foot. pretty much the exact same thing they are selling for 250L$), but they also come with a few scripts including a re-sizing script, and i can't view the scripts because i dont have permission. is there a way i can download the scripts and view them in an external editor to copy the text? if so which editor would you recommend?

RE: Ripping/copying scripts - Condoms - 11-22-2015

Negative. You cannot copy scripts sadly. Not like in the past.
Now a days you just have to leave them be.
But if you know what kind of feet the shoes fit on, you can adjust the weights to make them work.

RE: Ripping/copying scripts - Black_sails - 11-22-2015

Ah ok damn. currently i reuploaded them into SL with a permission to modify/copy/transfer, i may post them like that so people can make the edits how they like. also do i have to use MEGA as a upload/sharing service? i know when i first created an account it gave me the option for 2 months free and after i have to pay, at the moment im a bit tight on money so that might be a problem XD

RE: Ripping/copying scripts - Condoms - 11-22-2015

(11-22-2015, 08:41 PM)Black_sails Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Ah ok damn. currently i reuploaded them into SL with a permission to modify/copy/transfer, i may post them like that so people can make the edits how they like. also do i have to use MEGA as a upload/sharing service? i know when i first created an account it gave me the option for 2 months free and after i have to pay, at the moment im a bit tight on money so that might be a problem XD

Yes. You have to use Mega.
It is free. You only need to pay if you want extra perks.

RE: Ripping/copying scripts - Black_sails - 11-23-2015

Well here goes my first official SL upload then XD where would i post the link to the shoes?

Nevermind found the board

RE: Ripping/copying scripts - Mahonry33 - 06-02-2020

(11-22-2015, 06:11 AM)Black_sails Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

SO! starting to get the hang of dark storm, figured for my first upload i would upload some JRB Maestro shoes that i figured out how to copy (took the demo, ripped it out of its funky looking stupid demo box, put it back together then duplicated the shoe twice for each foot. pretty much the exact same thing they are selling for 250L$), but they also come with a few scripts including a re-sizing script, and i can't view the scripts because i dont have permission. is there a way i can download the scripts and view them in an external editor to copy the text? if so which editor would you recommend?

cool