Ripping/copying scripts

Thread Started By Black_sails

• 65 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
Rate Thread
SO! starting to get the hang of dark storm, figured for my first upload i would upload some JRB Maestro shoes that i figured out how to copy (took the demo, ripped it out of its funky looking stupid demo box, put it back together then duplicated the shoe twice for each foot. pretty much the exact same thing they are selling for 250L$), but they also come with a few scripts including a re-sizing script, and i can't view the scripts because i dont have permission. is there a way i can download the scripts and view them in an external editor to copy the text? if so which editor would you recommend?

Negative. You cannot copy scripts sadly. Not like in the past.
Now a days you just have to leave them be.
But if you know what kind of feet the shoes fit on, you can adjust the weights to make them work.

Ah ok damn. currently i reuploaded them into SL with a permission to modify/copy/transfer, i may post them like that so people can make the edits how they like. also do i have to use MEGA as a upload/sharing service? i know when i first created an account it gave me the option for 2 months free and after i have to pay, at the moment im a bit tight on money so that might be a problem XD

(11-22-2015, 08:41 PM)Black_sails Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Ah ok damn. currently i reuploaded them into SL with a permission to modify/copy/transfer, i may post them like that so people can make the edits how they like. also do i have to use MEGA as a upload/sharing service? i know when i first created an account it gave me the option for 2 months free and after i have to pay, at the moment im a bit tight on money so that might be a problem XD

Yes. You have to use Mega.
It is free. You only need to pay if you want extra perks.

Well here goes my first official SL upload then XD where would i post the link to the shoes?

Nevermind found the board

Thumbs Up 
(11-22-2015, 06:11 AM)Black_sails Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

SO! starting to get the hang of dark storm, figured for my first upload i would upload some JRB Maestro shoes that i figured out how to copy (took the demo, ripped it out of its funky looking stupid demo box, put it back together then duplicated the shoe twice for each foot. pretty much the exact same thing they are selling for 250L$), but they also come with a few scripts including a re-sizing script, and i can't view the scripts because i dont have permission. is there a way i can download the scripts and view them in an external editor to copy the text? if so which editor would you recommend?

cool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ripping yorkie 4 2,801 05-14-2020, 10:04 AM
Last Post: yorkie
  How to Copybot Scripts GoogleDrive18 3 6,572 11-12-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Cougar
  Ripping no-modify scripts? Zammy 1 3,517 06-16-2018, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Drebin Dubious
  My Funny Story about copying prim "vagina" monkeyspank 2 1,783 09-19-2017, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Gipsy
  Ripping Animations MrNoob 6 9,028 05-25-2017, 02:10 PM
Last Post: DarkPopsicle
  Block Non Invasive Scripts theunknown02 0 2,816 08-18-2016, 07:44 PM
Last Post: theunknown02
  Do I still need Tor/Proxifier even if I won't be greifing, but just ripping? britneybeans 8 11,504 08-21-2013, 09:43 PM
Last Post: InigoMontoya