Packs ?

Thread Started By Rixazur

• 56 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average
Rate Thread
Hello everybody,

Since i joined there i took a looooot of clothing textures, but i don't know at all the name or the creators of those.

I read the tutorials, especially the "how to post" one, but you're not talking about the random copies we're making with copy bots.

May i do a "big pack" of all these clothes in a single thread ?

Thank you and have a nice day !

wear them, take a simple pic, post them one by one....... or........ post all those pics on one page and say that those are the included clothes in the pack. you need to show them. if they are mesh they wont come thru lest you tell us they are mesh and post as mesh with the texture also.

i like to put on all my random avatar rip finds and set them out as complete avatars. hair clothes skins blah blah... do me a favor and look at the posts we have. see the variations of how people post what. sure we love perfect posts. but, you know, TRY. k?

inigo
admin