! I say hello to this great community !

Thread Started By Haribo

• 69 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average
Rate Thread
Star 
In RL i am a Webdeveloper, so i guess i will not have a to hard beginning here. :Study:

So give me a powerfull Viewer and i will suck the last Bit out of SL! :Ninja:

Can you guys give me a hint, what is actually the most powerfull viewer? The OldSkol with his mesh export function?

O_O Oh wow a Webdev that is amazing, I hope you can help us out incase something blows up XD

Anywho welcome to the family and as for the viewers let me think..

Old Skool is powerful for it's Mesh extractions it's one of the viewers that can extract mesh as well as the textures.
It's curret drawback is that the XML features are on the fritz

Darkstorm is good for XML export as well as well as Mesh extraction. It a little faster at grabbing mesh than OLD skool.
Problem is it was made by another team and isnt very trustworthy so it's a use at your own risk. Plus it can't see fit-mesh, where old skool can.
So if you are going to use that make sure it's on an alt you care nothing for you know just in case.

I don't really use the Hat viewer but it's (from my understanding) geared more towards griefing

Hope that helped a bit.

Thanks Zero,

this will help me alot. So i will try this two suggested viewers too. (hope you didnt ban me for trying 3 viewers in one day^^) I just tried to export the forever Amulete on BL East wich is shown there (not in Vendor).

Either i miss some experience or Mars Braken has done a good security job there. Someone was already able to make a working copy of it or the Thirst HUD? Or the system works with a database of buyers who only are able to activate the Amulete?

Again, thanks for all this usefull infos!

NO no, Viewers and tutorials don't effect your download limit just downloading items will get you the boot.

Hmm a failed export want me to come over and look at it whats the slurl? also what kind of item is it?

It is a Bloodline Item,
a necklace called "The Amulette" and costs 7999 L$. With this you never have to drink blood as a vampire again. Should work like the garlic necklace, you wear it, touch it and hit activate, after this you can unwear it but it is still active.

In the vendor it is not, Bloodline send their items. But right in front of the vendore the necklace is shown. But i dont know if it has the activation script inside. I guess the best would be to find a player who wear this item on the neck.

Here is the requested LM ... don't accept animation requests there, if you don't wants to become a bitten vampire.^^

[To see links please register here]

Well here is the Amulet, problem is the scripts, the viewers can only extract particle and animated texture scripts. the scripts.

So if you wanted this umm necklace to wear about you can just import these files.

.rar   amulets.rar (Size: 38.72 KB / Downloads: 22)

Thanks Zero for your great work!

Last week I only could handle to export/import it as a strange looking ... ehm ... let me call it skulpture. :D

This i did not know that the viewers only can handle particle and texture scripts ... verry pitty.

The script in it is the important thing what makes the necklace so expensive. So it seems i have to buy it.

I wouldnt suggest to wear this necklace, coz vampires will scan you with their HUDs. They would see that you wear the necklace but did not have activated the script (it is to see in the Bloodline profile on the webpage). Like here the 2nd Item:

[To see links please register here]

Never the less thanks Zero! You are doing a great job!

PS: Can you confirm that my information is right, that there realy is a script inside the original?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great topics, usefull information Jumper-Mike 1 834 05-15-2020, 12:14 AM
Last Post: HolyBrew
  glad to join the community Especiallove 1 1,209 06-16-2019, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Optimus Prime
  Joining the community TestTails 1 1,762 09-19-2018, 07:22 PM
  Hey A great night for everyone. :P Nomande 1 2,337 07-21-2018, 09:21 PM
  Hey A great night for everyone. :P Nomande 1 2,002 07-21-2018, 09:20 PM
  Great to be here herfulnerful 1 2,149 04-01-2018, 06:55 PM
  Old member returning to the community LetsBeAlpha 3 3,541 01-20-2018, 09:37 PM
  Hello Community V!ce 1 2,378 11-28-2017, 01:53 PM
  Hello Community Loguh 1 2,405 11-05-2017, 07:59 PM
  great GODDESS3 1 2,100 10-27-2017, 09:47 PM