Wowmeh

Thread Started By Poptard007

• 84 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average
Rate Thread

[To see links please register here]

id like this.. or any normal looking mesh human body really.. ive browsed the site but i havent found any..

so yeah.. if i could get some help with this id be forever grateful

Sorry we just learned how to rig mesh bodies XD.
If you can post a demo of the body I can try my hand at rigging it.

(01-21-2015, 09:12 PM)ZeroThe10th Wrote:

Sorry we just learned how to rig mesh bodies XD.
If you can post a demo of the body I can try my hand at rigging it.

thing is.. the body isnt around anymore. the store closed but from what im getting told its one of the best human mesh bodies around.

Hmmm, that is quite the problem, if we could get someone who has the body then we can do something with it.
But if it's gone I don't know...

okay i'm curious now need to see what ths is also if you just want a mesh body check this

[Image: 174576_138600926198929_5528847_n.jpg]

(01-22-2015, 01:01 PM)djvanillasky Wrote:

okay i'm curious now need to see what ths is also if you just want a mesh body check this

oooh thank you ill use this until i figure out how to rip the wowmeh, i found someone who has it. i just need to find the way to rip it the right way haha

it should be rezzed on the ground, best way.
you should be using old school.

Okay, I found the body, Just gimme a second to assemble it and rig it.
Hopefully it works out because this body is bananas XD

i do want to see this one bunny. thanks for this huge effort, you are the best!

I am looking forward to getting a copy when you finish because I read Baby's sad tale of getting screwed by LL and I believe I know who did it.
Long story clipped, there is a tiny group of creators who want to be the only ones who make the shittons of money in world (enough to live in RL off it).
If you know who Stroker Serpentine was, he had a falling out with them and suddenly he was accused of all manner of evil in RL.
So yes, I would love one. Oh and thanks for taking the time.