PLEASE READ THIS REQUEST!~

Thread Started By Cashmeire

• 43 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
Rate Thread
Exclamation 
Okay id like for my other post to be deleted about this hair because i got the name wrong the hair is called "Iconic Couture Hair - Bianca (Black Silk) *LIMITED EDITION*" Iconica Couture Hair Is ICONIC [

[To see links please register here]

] anywho IT IS NO LONGER AVALIBLE IN STORES I T WAS ONLY AVALIBLE FOR 2 WEEKS MAY SOMEONE PLEASEE POST THIS HAIR ! PLEASE I REALLY REALLY WANT THIS AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT I mean id like to think that since ive got my rank up and is still working to improve to a higher one id like to have this fulfilled this is how the hair looks : [Image: U.R-Guilty-Pleasures.jpg]

ONCE AGAIN PLEASE IM BEGGING AND IF ANYONE POSTS THIS PLEASE TELL ME OR REPLY TO THIS ! THANKYOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

"

I cant even Tp over there.
Hmm I would suggest going into the group that sells this hair and ask someone if you can take pictures of the hair for your blog or something.
And when the poor sap comes over swipe the hell out of that hair.

@"ZeroThe10th" Oh wow never thought of that XD lmaoo i should do that >_< i can tp over there but fuck man its not even a demo out for it like ugggh .. smh

PLus the group is 1000 lindens to join until than i cant see whose in the group smmfh

O_O 1000L for the GROUP!
Oh.. Wow.. that's something else..
Well you could try hitting the owner up, say your starting a hair blog and you wanted to see that hair because it was so popular.
Umm or stand around the shop and ask people if they have it and could you see it. Lmao thats how we got the Lolas collection.

Omg speaking of lolas i need someoen to bot the new ones the deliq but its nothing without the script @"ZeroThe10th" And ikr -.- So uuggh its like super annoying to me right now tbh

merci pour info

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paid Request Rinceau 3 2,009 07-15-2020, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Rinceau
  Okay my one and only request Cashmeire 3 5,396 09-21-2015, 08:44 PM
Last Post: scatterp
  PLEASE READ THIS! Cashmeire 4 5,914 10-04-2014, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Falcons