Eta Elixir 1.3

Thread Started By Freikheart

• 31 Vote(s) - 2.42 Average
Rate Thread
[Image: Elixir_WakeboardSet_Signage.jpg?1303490581]

(Note : I don't know if it's possible to get scripts, but I wasn't able to do it, thus the wakeboard is absent from this and it is the DISPLAY ONLY version. If you want or if a Mod can tell me, I can upload a script that should work for this boat.)
(Note 2: I'm not sure which one you all would prefer, so I have the XML version here. If you want a MESH version of it .DAE can someone please tell me, and I'll upload that as well.)
(Note 3: Also hoping I'm doing this correctly, I'm following

[To see links please register here]

that posting there, on how to upload this all)

A superbly crafted classic mahogany speedboat complete with the upgraded Eta Wakeboarding System built in! The custom sculpts and textures give the Elixir its authentic classic feel and at a cost of only 29 prims. This is a boat that manages to combine great fun and supreme style in a single package.

Attached Files
.rar   Eta Elixir_4.7 Display Only.rar (Size: 6.86 KB / Downloads: 51)

GOOD JOB, THANKS.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ETA Elixir + how to script calimero13 2 4,098 03-14-2023, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Aedon