WTB - My own, full avatar ripped and ready for blender

Thread Started By jock990

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate Thread
As title says, I'm looking for someone who would take a commission to fully rip my very own avatar, clothing, acessories, meshes, all of it.

I can't do it myself, and I lack the time to properly watch the tutorials and learn. 

The character needs to be ported just the way it looks in-game. Preferrably with textures as well. And it must be ready for blender - as this is for a posterior, non-related to SL personal project of mine.

If you have the ability to do so, please PM me 

I apologize in advance to all the mods if this isn't the correct place to post this, I have not found a more specific thread.

@jock990, i move your request to the right forum, 
don't put names from second life or from discord here keep it all hidden, if they are interested they can send you a pm there you can give all the info they need,  i delete the name from discort
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

[To see links please register here]