Finding a Residents Last Log In date inworld

Thread Started By vlycheborne

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rate Thread
Know this is extremely weird and off the walls. I ordered meshes from someone back in November 2021 they were supposed to be completed by december 6th 2021 I paid the guy and was hit with set back after set back dude messages me on discord on January 21st of this year and tells me he is gonna send me the files. well he never does he currently owes me over 2,000 USD in mesh and I am trying to figure out if he has been logging in on the account the accounts name Corexe Resident any and all help would be wonderful. I am not sure if these viewers allow the ability to unhide a residents groups but I really just wanna figure out if this dudes legitimately been offline or just ghosting me thanks in advance

Hmmm, it used to be if you wante dto do this you would copy the person's key from their profile and buy one of those club online offline board that shows if a person is online or not.I think they patched that forever ago, but i still see those online offline boards so maybe not..
worth a shot.

Another legit method is to see what groups the person is in and join them, they always have the last log in on groups

They have their groups hidden or are in no groups which is part of the problem.

this is a year ago as i read this
i think that man is long gone with your money will be someone alt
trust no one in the first moment check things in his profile also in the web tab
dont pay directly pay after you got the stuff
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

[To see links please register here]

Like others said,use online indicator,they still work even if the person hides online status.More than likely they make alot of throwaway alts.If a person dn't got a inworld store,not an older player,no proof of their work inworld,probably a scammer.If you have any inworld proof they scammed you,file ticket and see what the Lindens can do(they may find who the person is by ip,or email used),otherwise,you out 2k sadly.