Personal Taker

Thread Started By Aooni

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate Thread
Hello! I hope I'm posting this on the correct forum/thread but i am willing to take request for womens clothing, can be from any store, any body, I can do fatpacks etc. (deleted contact information by Lagertha) I'm super sorry again if this is the wrong place to post it but I know people have trouble doing it themselves so I'd love to help and do it for them and send it to them. Thanks!

@Kxxllz yes you post this in the wrong forum, this is a share forum, and you didnt share yet,
this is a question so will be moved, ( i deleted the contact information also)
there are couple questions like this, people ask everything, but it will never be shared.
you can share everything you have, in the right forums,
You can add also a picture what you have, but we like all, so start sharing its all good
if its in the wrong forum i will move so dont worrie, but search first before you share something
that we dont have double shares
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

[To see links please register here]