anyone knows why this thing happnes when upload?

Thread Started By nytesorrow

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rate Thread
[Image: 1657806799_gD3wEFeQfgw8vbC.jpg]
this things happens when i upload mesh that i edited via Blender.
using blender 2.81, and i just import and export into DAE(normal) and this always happenes.

any solutions please?

you can export as dae, but you cant import a dae, you must upload it with a normal viewer
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

[To see links please register here]

Might wanna tick that Keep Bind Info when importing it in blender as dae this usually helps out for skeleton issues in dev kits and stuff that are .dae its on right side of the import menu, that way it uses the binding data of the original skeleton,in dae export tab has same button under Extra make sure u tick that if u use normal blender .dae export. Also in blender before u export press A to select all, then ctrl+A Apply All Transform, if u change position or change somthing on the mesh that way will fix the deformations of the mesh when u reup. Deformations on the mesh usually are caused cos location or scale or whatever u changed up is not applyed and what Lagertha said about correct viewer to reupload too is a factor. Anyway could be one of them things hopefully it fixes the issue for u x)

i'm using Firestorm viewer when try upload thing... but won't get better :(

thanks, i tried it, but it doesn't works either

Can you describe step by step when i should do that?

i mean, should i apply ctrl + a > all transforms before doing changes to mesh or after doing that?

dont reply use the @
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

[To see links please register here]

Ensure "Keep Bind Info" is ticked on import and export.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  upload .xml sarayanna 4 1,108 11-25-2022, 08:39 AM
Last Post: sarayanna
  [split] upload button LittleLela 1 605 09-11-2022, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Lagertha
  where do I upload lilith969 2 4,012 02-24-2021, 08:49 PM
Last Post: leontinus
  gacha thing have disappeared from inventory Copypast 0 1,076 07-27-2019, 07:44 AM
Last Post: Copypast
  MeshesSL Firestorm upload problem hacktroj 13 14,822 01-23-2018, 05:28 AM
Last Post: ZeroThe10th
  How to Upload ( mesh) clothes. Anyone who can tell me? fridaynight 1 3,510 08-20-2017, 12:16 PM
Last Post: SimiP
  Is it possible to upload a texture and to not appear as the texture's creator? Applepie 0 2,169 08-06-2016, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Applepie