Rate Thread
this head was 1 linden for 1 hour (april 27th 2022), it seems that ALANTORI 
sells stolen stuff thats why i move this thread to general discussion
[Image: ALANTORI-Marco-Bento-Head.jpg]

Marketplace: 

[To see links please register here]

in world store:

Doesn't Alantori sell all ripped and stollen stuff? Pretty sure thats just a genus head

(04-26-2022, 03:29 PM)Broken Wrote:

Doesn't Alantori sell all ripped and stollen stuff? Pretty sure thats just a genus head

i dont know Broken, or its a genus head, but a friend buy it for 1 linden but the 299 linden is not worth to buy it, 
it is a bom head, but you cant take the red head away, no hud in it, only a animation hud 
he paid 1 linden but he said its a shit head and not even a full package
maybe a extra package for another head, i dont know

Quote: 
ThinkfaceThat's what I was suspecting. Best to just stear clear of Alantori all together. I've had nothing but bad experiences with their items. It's always been stollen stuff lazily repackaged and thrown out to make a few lindens. Zero effort. I will say theyve gotten better at their ads though

@Broken, seems that Genus dont have male heads? but Alantori is a big store, i dont think they use stolen stuff, and thats the only creator that has a mesh body with mesh head as 1 other creators doesn't have that<br />
or they must link a head and body together but i dont think they do.<br />
There are alot creators what call them self creator but they all buy mesh bodys and clothing on a web page, there are only a couple creators who made mesh them self <br />
i will move this thread to discussions, the head is not for 1 linden anymore, a discussion about this store is also intressant