XML or an OXP SL & OpenSim

Thread Started By grisgris

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rate Thread
Exclamation 
Good morning all

I have a small problem between SL and Opensim with the textures when I do an XML or an OXP. I tried with FirestormOS-private-DESKTOP-QS2M6H6 and FirestormOS-HYDRASTORM.

When I'm on SL and I want to upload a fullprim object (no Mesh) and I do an XML or an OXP, I have the texture files arriving on my computer in .j2c and they contain data since they are neither at 0kb nor at 1kb.
Of course, I used the same browser to upload the objects to my opensimlocal.

But if I connect with another browser like firestorm or another I can see the objects but the textures have disappeared!
Ithink I must have missed an important step!! but I can't figure out which one!

thank you for your help

Gris gris

@grisgris the copybot viewers dont take the textures with them when you export i notice that too, the only why to get the textures from the object etc..
is inspect textures, when you have the textures in the file as j2c, i open them in paintshop pro, then better use Texture j2c tool, then you can do rename, copy the uuid numbers and add them to Texturej2c, then you will see the original texture save that as png
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

[To see links please register here]

If you get an exported XML and had checked the box to include textures it should include them. If it didnt for some reason you should be able to open the xml with mesh helper and it will get them for you.

its not true  Elizharper if there is not textures in the xml file then you dont get it as well with Mesh Helper
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

[To see links please register here]