Blocking / Circumventing Security Orbs

Thread Started By Br0ke

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rate Thread
Has anyone found a way yet after all these years? I'm absolutely sick and tired of people and their antisocial paranoia ruining my perfectly good fly throughs and explorations. I'm out going for a stroll and every time I get yoinked off a sim because a security orb spazzed out I feel violated and anger washes over me. Tvtropes.001
90 percent of these sims are ghost towns anyway. Any luck blocking or circumventing them? 
Sludgepal

if you be ejected from a sim then you are not allowd to come there, i understand that people dont want visiters on the land, maybe you visit a old sim what was for you a open sim, and now a closed sim, you can block them but that dont make sense still got the eject
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

[To see links please register here]

(03-15-2022, 02:11 PM)Lagertha Wrote:

if you be ejected from a sim then you are not allowd to come there, i understand that people dont want visiters on the land, maybe you visit a old sim what was for you a open sim, and now a closed sim, you can block them but that dont make sense still got the eject
Yea, I was hoping someone had created a script or found a way to get around them without getting kicked. Tif

what good is that it's a private country, you shouldn't be there, and now you get an eject next time you get banned from sl for bothering them,
and if you was hoping that here is a script for,
then you must doing a request
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bypass Security Orbs? dweamy 5 1,186 12-26-2022, 06:43 PM
Last Post: xKvia
  Security Cert Expired? Purrrr 1 676 05-10-2021, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Ap0110