Request Script to object werable

Thread Started By Firestorm

• 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Rate Thread
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a script that fits into an object and wears, which serves to occupy the monitor of all those present in land sl, with a dark and normal flashing,Intermittently, I hope I explained myself, I had this script in the old avatar that I lost, give me the French guys who created Bad lab HUD, 7 years ago.... the name of the object with this script inside I do not remember, but maybe it contained the word "Rain" or "rien" something like that, has anyone figured out what it's about is has this object? or or would he know how to create it? Thank you

A kind of blackout of light, like when the current comes and goes in the house :D but that flashes fast ,it is used to play pranks on friends ;)

Thereused to be something called Mistitool that lets you prank friends. I know there was a free and paid version of that and it had some things you can prank your friends with as well as some other tools.

OK Thanks, But I Not Search this :|

Then I misunderstood what you mean and have no idea.

if this the right one HUD BAD LAB 2011
this link is dead, ask there or they can re-upload it 

[To see links please register here]

Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

Thanks, but I'm not looking for Hud Badlab, but this object with script, I was given in the past by a member of Bad lab, but it is not in the HUD :(  unfortunately I do not remember the name of the object, just what he did,caused a widening of the screen view,Intermittently dark and clear.

(02-28-2022, 11:24 PM)rustysnail Wrote:

Then I misunderstood what you mean and have no idea.

No problem, Thanks :)

Quote: 

I understood what you could call what I want, strobe effect
I would like something like this: 

an object with scripts inside it, than by wearing it,that creates this in the video on the monitor of everyone in the land, Thanks =)

i can ask a scripter or he knows about this or can make it
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Request for a script sappino73 1 226 03-27-2024, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Lagertha
  Request script crash sim raiden 2 3,216 12-06-2020, 05:35 AM
Last Post: silverblack59
  Script Request fe23pza 0 1,013 11-13-2020, 07:32 AM
Last Post: fe23pza