How much L is it okay to cash out ?

Thread Started By Aspkin

• 12 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Rate Thread
How much L is it okay to cash out without LL getting suspicious about it ? Any experience ?

Under L$ 9000 goes unchecked by LL - buying or selling. You could also sell it for 250L$ /1USD to other useres via paypal or other cash apps

depence what country you are in
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

[To see links please register here]

I cash out 50,000L every few weeks no issue.It's dependant on country,if you got any info on record,and where money comes from.If you get it from one source like another player,might get put on hold if too large,for laundering check.

All finance companies comply with a scheme known as KYC - Know Your Customer . It is put in place to avoid money laundering. Anything under 25USD is generally un checked.
Yes some countries and regions have variations but still comply with a general regulation. LL  and Tilia fall under US juristiction  therefore they are liable under US law.

9000 you are safe, and it can be multiples there of.

(01-31-2022, 06:21 PM)D0gstar Wrote:

All finance companies comply with a scheme known as KYC - Know Your Customer . It is put in place to avoid money laundering. Anything under 25USD is generally un checked.
Yes some countries and regions have variations but still comply with a general regulation. LL  and Tilia fall under US juristiction  therefore they are liable under US law.

9000 you are safe, and it can be multiples there of.
Thank you so much for your reply . I was planning on cashing out about 100k L a month , do you think that would be a problem ? Also in case that is an issue, how many times can I cash out 9000L ? Thank you in advance

(01-31-2022, 03:36 PM)Necrok Wrote:

I cash out 50,000L every few weeks no issue.It's dependant on country,if you got any info on record,and where money comes from.If you get it from one source like another player,might get put on hold if too large,for laundering check.
Thank you, i was planning on cashing out about the same, maybe 100K a month only, yeah the money comes from another avatars which are also mine but made with another IPs. Do you think i would have an issue ?

usa has problems with the tax thats why linden is watchful about that, a friend is in the Netherlands they dont have that problem, he can do 100k
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

(02-01-2022, 11:08 AM)Lagertha Wrote:

usa has problems with the tax thats why linden is watchful about that, a friend is in the Netherlands they dont have that problem, he can do 100k

Thank you ! My account was made in US but i'm currently outside . Does that count or i'm ok? thank you in advance

LOL its never ok.. you get charged for making L$ in to funds. then you get chasrged for sending it to your Paypal.. you get fkd, twice every time you cash out. more you do the more they hump.