Progress... TEST SHARE: S&P Balika Dress Holo Legacy Perky

Thread Started By CosmoMyHero

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate Thread
Question 
Hay again all,

First off I'd like to say thanks to the couple of people who directed me to the 1-6 steps and also the link in the signature of another user.

So I've been playing about. I have both a test share and some questions for this post. So firstly, I've done what I believe is a successful rip of a dress by S&P (Legacy Perky size, but if this worked, I'd be open to adding other sizes later!). Secondly, I have two hairs downloaded that I'd love to get imported but I'm still struggling to figure out what settings I need to use. 

Both hair downloads are very different. One only has a .dae file. The other has a .dae .XML and 4 .j2c files. I still have not managed to successfully get either hair uploaded with textures. I just don't know which step of the 1-6 Tutorial I should be looking at to learn how to import these two. I've seen people discussing the use of the Demo HUDs for texturing... does this work, if so, how do I go about it? 

On a side note... I'm going to TRY adding my ripped dress here. This is as much a test for me to see if I've done it right (and gain further direction if not) as it is about sharing a gorgeous dress!

Here's hoping this works! Please do let me know if you have any success in importing this lovely little dress! Thanks so much.

[To see links please register here]

Cosmo thank you for your share, i will move it to the right forum, then people see it faster.  and can test it as that you share it in a learning forum, but in this share i dont see a textures for the dress, only dae files and xml files we like to see what you sharing as well
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

(10-18-2021, 12:05 PM)Lagertha Wrote:

Cosmo thank you for your share, i will move it to the right forum, then people see it faster.  and can test it as that you share it in a learning forum, but in this share i dont see a textures for the dress, only dae files and xml files we like to see what you sharing as well

Thank you, I had a horrible feeling that that might be the case!! When I ripped it, it saved with an assets folder but the folder is empty. Gah! I'm gonna try again and will update this post if I have any luck.

what you also can do, inspect textures on de dress, or the person who is wearing it, then you have all textures what she is wearing, the only thing is that you must find in the list what the textures are from the dress
the dress must be rigged too, if its not dont already,
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Addams Womens Dress -Maitreya Belleza Slink- Mesh Hoodie Dress "Maria" Black HolyBrew 3 2,420 01-09-2021, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Lagertha
  Eccloth - Eastside Slip Dress - #3 (Legacy Perky) HolyBrew 0 947 07-13-2020, 11:48 AM
Last Post: HolyBrew
  *Just BECAUSE* Morticia Gown - 11Sable - Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Legacy HolyBrew 0 1,069 05-13-2020, 11:32 PM
Last Post: HolyBrew