TIK-TOK

Thread Started By slimbarrowstone

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate Thread
hello every one i have noticed that there are alot of tik tok dancese on mp and seeng them youtube and i was wonderng has anyone tried getting any of them b/c i seen the prices and they are fucking crazy  599 and up for  like 3 or 4 animations and also im looking for the BOP dance that they have on fortnight and was looking for it on SL but if anyone knowes or gets any of them please let me know ty and stay safe and keep up the good work on the site

that is cheap 4 dances for 599 linden, most dances are 300 each, 
they are nice dances i saw on youtube 

[To see links please register here]

this is on marketplace, i dont know what dance it is but is 53 linden is a nice price 

Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

(09-28-2021, 10:32 AM)Lagertha Wrote:

that is cheap 4 dances for 599 linden, most dances are 300 each, 
they are nice dances i saw on youtube 

this is on marketplace, i dont know what dance it is but is 53 linden is a nice price 

thanks yea it is but the ones i seen to me are not worth that price but thats just me just like people charging 1k and up for pics but me myself i just want learn other things on sl but when you ask people they think your going to take food off they plate hell sl is big enough for everyone

yes sl is very big and alot good creators and also many crab creators
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

im looking for tiktok dances also i found this reator but the danes are so expensive 

Thumbs Up 
(01-11-2022, 09:46 PM)fallonme123 Wrote:

im looking for tiktok dances also i found this reator but the danes are so expensive 

dam they cost alot but i have found some tho and there is a girl that makes them for sl,imvu and the sims 

Hard to rip them if there is no SL location to preview them, otherwise I would offer my help