Looking for boob wiggle animations

Thread Started By deppzerro

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Rate Thread
Hi everyone, I've been looking everywhere for boob wiggle animations. Those kind of animation wherein your boob is the only one that will wiggle. Tried ripping one off in world but it doesn't work. Any help is truly appreciated!

Best,

These are very simple Physics files... You can very easily change them. Just create "New Physics" when you edit your avatar. You can do this without "ripping" anything.

the Physics files are free on Marketplace
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

[To see links please register here]

Oh I think I didn't elaborate much. I'm sorry guys. I'm looking for an animation that moves your boobs (bento?) , the thing is im going to put it in a gesture so it needs to be an anim

The physics usually move with animations.I don't think there's any boob animations,and if there is,I'd like to get them too for my gf's avatar lol.

It would be nice if the physics were rippable. Someone gave me one (no mod) and it is better than the ones I've got from the marketplace.

try this one 

its a  uuid number if you are using a hud with a uuid script in it
Rules 1-6

(08-16-2021, 01:14 PM)Lagertha Wrote:

try this one 

its a  uuid number if you are using a hud with a uuid script in it

looks like this is the one! Thank you so much!

welcome deppzerro
Rules 1-6

[img=25x15]/images/smilies/wave.001.gif[/img]