Mesh in a linkset?

Thread Started By Zeph

• 9 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rate Thread
I kept getting errors on upload (to OpenSim) about the physics_convex block, even when loading my own. After some experimentation and importing objects into Maya, I became aware that a lot of the ones that would not load were linksets of meshes. Once I separated the meshes I could export and reupload each mesh, or a group of meshes (I'm not sure if there is a limit, but a couple seemed to work). I just kept thinking it doesn't make sense they could upload them to SL yet after ripping them they couldn't be uploaded - it's because it was linked within SL. Is there a way to somehow grab a linkset of meshes without this problem? Obviously this isn't just XML because it's meshes within the links.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Linkset does not show up in FS viewer ? sigahsiga 0 1,588 09-29-2018, 03:04 AM
Last Post: sigahsiga