Account Deleted :o

Thread Started By thepatriot

• 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rate Thread
Hey guys, i just got my account banned from SL (for other reasons than copybot)

You can imagine how much you can spend on that shit, so there i'm. 
I don't know a shit about other Grids, i saw that they offers a lot of possibilities but i need your advices..

Do you think its reasonnable to think that i could have the same appearence on Zeta (or waterver Grid) than on SL?..
Don't know if i can copybot anything from SL too, probably not.. Gonna give it a head soon

What your advice? Do i should go back being milked on SL and heat pastas for the next few months or other Grids with copybot worth a try?
Thanks

(01-25-2021, 08:55 PM)thepatriot Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hey guys, i just got my account banned from SL (for other reasons than copybot)

You can imagine how much you can spend on that shit, so there i'm. 
I don't know a shit about other Grids, i saw that they offers a lot of possibilities but i need your advices..

Do you think its reasonnable to think that i could have the same appearence on Zeta (or waterver Grid) than on SL?..
Don't know if i can copybot anything from SL too, probably not.. Gonna give it a head soon

What your advice? Do i should go back being milked on SL and heat pastas for the next few months or other Grids with copybot worth a try?
Thanks
You can try other grids and see if you like them, just know there are less people on other grids.
But if you go back to SL I would not pay for anything, I believe that is the main reason you are here?
Because you want to copybot some stuff?
Add CryptoDog to your viewer:

[To see links please register here]

Thanks for your anwser and yea, but thats not too risky to do that on SL?
If people scan you while you wear a mesh popular body and see that you're the creator (for exemple) or scan one one of your furniture, your bed for exemple and see its a backbone but that the object's profile says that you're the creator, it would be obvious no?

Don't know how you guys manage to copybot things without getting banned or at least flagged by some peoples

I answers to my own post above since i did some searchs on my side and find an other thread where you help an other person 

#2 Always use a root object of the original creator (this can be a demo item, renamed and made small)
This is super smart, and i think we can't inspect (in deep) what people wears directly on them right? So thats pratically undetectable.
For the demos thats a good idea, or a gift but the demos are most of the time [No Modify] or maybe you have an other trick to bypass that?

I also have a wonder on the limitations, can we copybot evrything? Like the new Kupra Mesh body for exemple? Or does Copybot have some limitation?

In theory you can copy everything (besides server-side things like scripts, not counting particles), in practice you can't. Some rigged items don't copy well for example famous not subset of reference model error that you can only sometimes fix - for example maitreya mesh body doesn't copy well because of some reasons - tried few times and failed. Same about mesh heads. Less complicated rigs like clothes should not cause problems most of the time.

the only thing you can't copy is script

everything else is copyable and if you have any problem with the copy write your problem and I will give you the solution.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PN Twitter account? Farid 1 2,552 02-02-2016, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Ap0110