(Tutorial) tp firestorm and hydrastrom tool

Thread Started By LINDENBLACK

• 11 Vote(s) - 2.18 Average
Rate Thread
hello guys

is a tool that regularly serves for DJs or hosts

The only thing you need is to have the key2name of the person to whom you need to send tp or resquest tp

This works through commands that have firestorm and hydrastorm linked in their tools which we are going to combine with the gestures to perform a tp SPAM or a list of people to send tp to the party

one gesture can only have 20 chat tex

and with a simple shortcut key or with a click you can always send tp to the people you need it does not matter if these people are not friends

[Image: 7AShOVb.png][Image: 7utNOze.png]

You decide if you want to make a teleport spam weapon or if you want to do it to send tp to all your friends to a party with one click

If you don't want it by gesture you can also write it in the general chat

tp2 a98f2541-04e3-46b2-b038-f82d8cf86f3f
offertp a98f2541-04e3-46b2-b038-f82d8cf86f3f

This is not the only way to use these commands, you can also use it through scripts and through note readers.

It depends on your imagination although I like it by gesture because I can spam 10,000 tp if I want with various active gestures

I have another idea you can use it with the submissive hud rlv in which with a click you can make the character come to where you are creating a gesture

well, I think the ideas are unlimited, the idea is to find better uses for it

For people who do not know what the key2name is, I will explain it in a photo

[Image: dda3isD.png]

spam to try to enter the full region

here I am going to generate a tp spam

imagine that a sim is full and you are trying to enter

you can create a gesture like this and give it a timer so that every 15 seconds you can try to re-enter the region

In the example I am generating a tpspam to go to blueberry I put the example in case you want to try it one day this tool will work for you

[Image: xNWvWDM.png]

mapto Lenox and Blueberry

[To see links please register here]

and as you can see there are more commands that can help you move faster through the world of second life

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  tutorial 57 seconds for 10 lindens LINDENBLACK 1 2,394 02-18-2021, 09:29 PM
Last Post: hdfhfhdff
Wink yu cheng hong - paint female body tutorial MrLarry 2 2,551 04-27-2020, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Lagertha