[split] Lelutka Heads

Thread Started By LINDENBLACK

• 11 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rate Thread
(10-09-2020, 02:49 AM)chocoshake Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hi Everyone!
I've been able to extra Lelutka heads with MeshesSL with both 39 and 42, but I can't seem to able to extract the skeleton from either of them.  I was wondering if anyone can share the trick in getting it.  Usually with 39 I'm able to get the skeleton with certain type of meshes: I'm a newbie with Blender, I seem to be only able to get the skeleton with the light coloured mesh, but always fail with the dark coloured mesh.  I would really appreciate your help ^^

lelutka erin rigged .dae

lelutka guy rigged .dae

lelutka rin rigged .dae

lelutka skyler rigged .dae

lelutka vera rigged . dae

lelutka nova rigged .dae

Thank you for the heads, but most of them don't have skeleton, Ryn (Run) has a left arm bone.  How did you manage to get the arm?

i split your share, and add the link to the request forum better next time make your own threads all seperate them, with also pictures from the heads please, this are also man and woman heads i see
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

man i just got one but could not get it to do amything that wass kinda lilke 100 and something linden i just lost