Maximum reached !?!

Thread Started By Minnie

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate Thread
Everytime i am in my posting fever then suddenly it says "you already blablabla wait 24 hours" something like that.
This includes even i could help a member, i feel kinda lost to be honest. I do have some pictures they are missing
here due whatever reason BUT cant post it AND can only shares a limit of 5 shares :(.
With the stuff i have to offer i will sit here untill my theeth falls out, just in case it stays this way  ;)
Regards
MM

hhmmm I would send apo11o a DM, with a screen shot and he will fix it for you.

No i ment i wished i could do more but our stuff we can do is limited, like sharing etc. :)

yes everyone has a limiet, thats not only you, that can be for sharing is i tougth 10 a day, and downloading 7 a day so far i know
 there are alot newbies who only leeching not sharing thats why there is a rules
everytime when you go higher in your rank you can download more and share more so be patience
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

[To see links please register here]