Uploading Mesh/No Payment Info

Thread Started By Nezuko

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rate Thread
Hello! May I ask how to upload a mesh even without a Payment Info? Or do I really need a payment info to upload? Because I was getting to upload a mesh from here but needs payment info on FS.

you dont need to have payment info, you must have lindendollars $ on your account in second life for everything what you will upload 
the only thing what you can copy and paste in second life is a script and uuid numbers
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

[To see links please register here]

In case you dont have lindens you have to buy some with your creditcard or bankaccount,
in case there are no lindens at your account SL will charge it from THOSE payment info you
gave ... either creditcard or bankaccount or any payment info you use to get lindens. Linden
likes to make it complicated dont let yourself confuse about this "buisiness english" this is
how i call it. Good luck.
MM

Actually you DO need payment info to accept the IP terms and conditions.
You can simply enter a Paypal address (I believe) otherwise a CC with the correct address etc. It's a real pain and it is new.

(09-18-2020, 12:24 AM)minniemouse Wrote:

In case you dont have lindens you have to buy some with your creditcard or bankaccount,
in case there are no lindens at your account SL will charge it from THOSE payment info you
gave ... either creditcard or bankaccount or any payment info you use to get lindens. Linden
likes to make it complicated dont let yourself confuse about this "buisiness english" this is
how i call it. Good luck.
MM
There are people who sell lindens via paypal for those who can't buy them from LL.

This is basic SL 101 damn people

shoot me a friend bought never lindens, he worked from the beginning till now has only payment on info, 
i realy dont know but  i tought linden dont work anymore with paypal if you just make a new account 
Old members still can buy linden with Paypal but for sure you must have linden on your account to buy things or upload things
Rules 1-6

But NOW SL needs payment info. I do have lindens yes but you need payment info to upload a mesh to agree to their terms :<

ok i will ask also my friend, he upload also and for sure he dont has payment info 
but  did you do the mesh test on you secondlife account?
Rules 1-6

i ask a friend, he is from 2007 and in that time everyone could add on the second life accout a paypal account ,in that time everyone get on his profile payment on file,
he made a paypal account 3 years ago, and add that in his second life account, its saved,
but the info from payment info on file is not anymore in the profiles while he can upload mesh.
maybe they change it, so far i know every accounts what buy linden and upload stuff has a payment info used 
and so far i hear linden dont accept anymore debit cards you must show a visa or American Express etc..  in your account info 

but you say you have lindens? did you buy them from Linden? so yes then you must have payment used
if you didnt buy them from Linden what does it say when you try to upload what message?
i think you didnt fill in the mesh test in your account on Second Life page
Rules 1-6

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deformed mesh after uploading unchanged DAE HUJ22 0 763 02-18-2023, 07:33 AM
Last Post: HUJ22
  uploading to Metro but not everyone can see meshes Armand 1 2,860 11-28-2016, 02:27 PM
Last Post: VaNiTy
  OpenSim info InigoMontoya 1 2,466 09-22-2015, 11:42 PM
Last Post: scatterp
  Uploading Files YoungMoney 1 4,313 04-05-2013, 02:57 PM
Last Post: deadpool
  Uploading Mesh!!! sexylatina 2 5,503 03-07-2013, 02:34 PM
Last Post: sexylatina