[HIMEDREAM] Skin

Thread Started By omegax9

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate Thread
[Image: ba756c3a51196b5de100ee10a64600b0.png]

Don't have the skin name etc

Download  

[To see links please register here]

how do you get the uuid numbers? they are not working, when i try the numbers in texture uuid: then i got a messages  Error not found i tryed all 3 got the same error
but in the download file are the skins you cant use the uuid numbers then 

[Image: 37kGC.jpg]
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

(09-12-2020, 10:54 AM)Lagertha Wrote:

how do you get the uuid numbers? they are not working, when i try the numbers in texture uuid: then i got a messages  Error not found i tryed all 3 got the same error
but in the download file are the skins you cant use the uuid numbers then 

[Image: 37kGC.jpg]

Hi i have saved as it is.. i have not changed any UUID or anything .... actually i never used UUID i just make my own hud and upload textures to apply skins ..  but those UUIDs are correct not sure why are you getting error..

i dont know as well, the only thing i can think off, other grid this uuid numbers are working in Second Life? i let them check in that game
Rules 1-6

they checkd the uuid numbers and its shows jgrey so the uuid numbers dont work, but in the rarfile you will find the skin templates
Rules 1-6

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  L'Etre Skin Shop - Channel Skin [Pearl Tone] crab rangoon 1 3,323 10-12-2017, 04:04 PM
Last Post: SkyeLark
  [KID SKIN] FourouxKinz Maci Medium skin DarkPopsicle 2 3,107 09-05-2017, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Haggis
  [DBF]-Willa Skin-Classic-Avatar Skin ShanP37 1 2,396 07-17-2016, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Summer
  Galaxia skin Purplex - silver/purple cyber skin Femme 0 1,508 02-11-2013, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Femme