gacha copies

Thread Started By manuD

• 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rate Thread
Rainbow 
hi all,

i would like to know if there is any other ways to duplicate gachas? i'm trying to crash sim, also making server asset and rolling restarts but seems like doesn't work anymore, please if there is any option, someone could reply to me?? i have tons of gachas and i can have it many as i want, and i want to duplicate them again :)))) even if i have to share it!!!!! thanks so much:)))

Hi Manu,

All of our free members are expected to share - Thats how we grow as a community.

1. Therefore, if you want to copy all your gatchas, simply rez the unrigged items and export as Dae files and import back to SL using Hydrastorm.
2. Open a mega.nz account or attatch the file to your post to share it with our community.

Requests without sharing anything will just be ignored because you are not adding you are just taking away
Love the site it will love you back. The more you share the more we will share with you.
And lastly. Although you will find many griefing scripts and objects here, you can use to hinder and cause a sim restart but the griefing side of the forum is not activly maintained , we mainly concentrate on copybotting.

(08-20-2020, 03:57 AM)D0gstar Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hi Manu,

All of our free members are expected to share - Thats how we grow as a community.

1. Therefore, if you want to copy all your gatchas, simply rez the unrigged items and export as Dae files and import back to SL using Hydrastorm.
2. Open a mega.nz account or attatch the file to your post to share it with our community.

Requests without sharing anything will just be ignored because you are not adding you are just taking away
Love the site it will love you back. The more you share the more we will share with you.
And lastly. Although you will find many griefing scripts and objects here, you can use to hinder and cause a sim restart but the griefing side of the forum is not activly maintained , we mainly concentrate on copybotting.

thanx DOgstar for your answer and yes you have right, i just asked if still some way to do it, i not looking for crash ecc ecc i have it!!!! and also i tried to join the VIP area cause i would like to support this forum but dunno why paypal don't let me finalize the payment, and definetely if i will know that can be possible to do this copy-gacha i will gift gacha to all the members of this forum, im talking about clean gacha and no copybot , means create business and make some clean money for everyone, but anyway you have totally right....peace!!!!:)))

(08-20-2020, 08:19 AM)manuD Wrote:

Quote: 

thanx DOgstar for your answer and yes you have right, i just asked if still some way to do it, i not looking for crash ecc ecc i have it!!!! and also i tried to join the VIP area cause i would like to support this forum but dunno why paypal don't let me finalize the payment, and definetely if i will know that can be possible to do this copy-gacha i will gift gacha to all the members of this forum, im talking about clean gacha and no copybot , means create business and make some clean money for everyone, but anyway you have totally right....peace!!!!:)))

i know when I joined I didnt get it right away either but I did get an email to verify what my user name was on here so that they could process my payment and account. So you might want to check your email that you provided here and respond back t become a member.

Nice ManuD, you sound like you will be a very valued member. and as Let_it_rain suggested, check your email and also make sure you sent Ap11o your user name, so he knows you joined VIP.

@ Let-it-rain +rep for helping out :)

Peace!!

(08-20-2020, 10:36 AM)D0gstar Wrote:

Nice ManuD, you sound like you will be a very valued member. and as Let_it_rain suggested, check your email and also make sure you sent Ap11o your user name, so he knows you joined VIP.

Peace!!
hello DOgstar, i made the payment and i wrote to ap0110 but still no answer and i checked the email how let_it_rain suggested me but i don't have nothing inbox

(08-21-2020, 08:24 AM)manuD Wrote:

(08-20-2020, 10:36 AM)D0gstar Wrote:

Peace!!

hello DOgstar, i made the payment and i wrote to ap0110 but still no answer and i checked the email how let_it_rain suggested me but i don't have nothing inbox
Hi ManuD.

Did you send him your user name ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  gacha thing have disappeared from inventory Copypast 0 1,075 07-27-2019, 07:44 AM
Last Post: Copypast
  Copy Bot Gacha Item Dirk1996 2 5,537 05-03-2016, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Tribu